Friday, January 28, 2011

Week 4: Tired

I took this picture on a Saturday morning. At 5:52. Corey was up early to go snowboarding, and I have been popping awake at like 3am for no reason for the past few days. Tiiiiired. This picture makes me feel sleepy.

Also, I'm going to change next weeks theme from "sleep" to "circles." I thought this week's theme was sort of tough/boring enough, and sleep is basically the same thing, right? Another weekly project I've seen recently did circles, and that sounds more fun.

5 comments:

  1. You have the same kind of glasses we do - I love how the details of things pop out in your pictures.

    Yes, I also wondered why they put "tired" and "sleepy" next to each other as themes. Circles sounds much more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you know they probably ARE your glasses. I only have a few of them, and I bet I took them from you when I moved to Davis or something.

    Yeah, there are a few themes I'll probably be changing as the weeks go along if something better strikes my fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha! I'll have to take a close look at ALL the details in your pictures now - see what else I find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photography is SO stunningly beautiful, Patty. I love it. I love your new project...just wish I got more photos every week ;) What a talent, you are!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thanks Stef! I've been missing out on more pics from you these days!! I'm hoping there will be a lot more soon... :)

    ReplyDelete